Modular tension and compression test stand – configurable to your application needs
- Handles force loads up to 300 lbF (1.5 kN) — ideal for research and development, laboratory, and production environments
- Control the stand from the control panel or remotely via PC and ASCII commands
- Standard options include programmable test speed, emergency stop, and password protection
- Compact and ergonomic design fits perfectly on workbenches
- Force gauge required and sold separately
- Gauge needs to be purchased separately
Easily measure tensile or yield strength, compression, fatigue, impact, strain, and material ductility with this single-column, motorized, horizontal, push/pull test stand. The modular design allows the addition of control and measurement options to fit your testing needs. Base control features include programmable test speeds from 0.5 to 13 in/min (13-330 mm/min), up/down/stop directional control over an 18" travel distance, travel limit switches, emergency stop, and password protection. Control capabilities may be expanded with add-on functions, so you may configure the test stand to your application needs.
Add-on functions include travel measurement and output, cycling, preload, load holding, an expanded speed range of 0.02 to 45 in/min (0.5 to 1100 mm/min), and break detection — to name a few. The unique FollowMe™ add-on function responds directly to manual pushing and pulling made to the gauge shaft or load cell to increase speed and offers quick setup and positioning. A complete options package is also available and includes all add-on functions and cables required for their use.
This motorized test stand pairs with the Mark-10 Series 5 and 7 force gauges (required for use). Please see page ### for more information on the compatible force gauges.