Motorized for reliable and repeatable test results
- Measure real-time and peak pull-off force up to 200 lbF (1 kN) for wire and tube terminations while meeting UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, and MIL requirements
- Features auto start-up upon loading and auto-reverse at sample break or load
- Program pass/fail limits and easily see results with the green and red LED indicators
- Accommodates wire gauge sizes from AWG 30 to AWG 3 and sample lengths of 6.5" (165 mm) minimum
- Store measurements and statistics for up to 2000 data points
- Transfer data to PC using the data acquisition software (included) or transfer to a spreadsheet for additional manipulation
- Outputs include USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog for easy insertion into your testing procedure
- Optional add-on features include pulling to a specified load, holding a load, time-and-date stamp for each data point, and the ability to save and recall up to 500 profiles for various test requirements.
The WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester can perform all your wire testing needs without the bulky lab set up or tiresome manual tester. The compact size easily fits on a bench and still has all the features of a full-sized motorized force testing station — you get the best of both worlds!
This pull tester features automatic start upon loading and auto-reverse, output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break to increase testing efficiency. Output the results using USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs. The 2000 data point memory includes statistics for each sample — time and date stamp for each point is optional (order separately). Data may be transferred to PC using the MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software (included) for single or multipoint table generation, or used to transfer results to a spreadsheet for further analysis.
The included wire crimp fixture has multiple slots, varying in size, to hold the most common crimp styles and wire gauge sizes AWG 30 to AWG 3 (0.01" to 0.25" or 0.25 to 6.3 mm). Optional fixtures include a ring-style crimp fixture for pin diameters of 1/8" to 3/8" (3.2 to 9.5 mm), or a blank fixture to be machined by the user for special applications or crimp styles. Samples should be at least 6.5" (165 mm) in length.
Add-on features include being able to perform nondestructive tests such as pulling to a specified load or holding a load for a specified amount of time per UL 486A/B, saving and recalling up to 500 profiles for user-defined test procedures, and a time-and-date stamp added to each data point. These features are temporarily enabled in the tester for 160 hours of demo use; you can purchase features at the same time as tester or at a later date.