Ensure your process integrity with full material traceability
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Designed for quick and easy assembly with flexible tubing
These luer fittings are ideal for a variety of applications, including syringes or small tubing. Barbed adapters feature three styles of barbs: standard, wide-bore, and low-profile. Wide-bore barbs offer enhanced fluid flow through the fitting and are usable with any flexible tubing. Low-profile barbs are ideal for use with semi-rigid tubing, such as nylon, polyethylene, or polypropylene. Manufactured in compliance with ISO 594-1 standards, these fittings are cleaned, inspected and fully traceable. All parts meet tight dimensional tolerances for increased reliability and process purity.
Hose barbs are available from 1/16" to 1/4" with either male or female luer connections. Male luer connections are available with either integral lock ring or separate lock ring.