High-volume transfer and dispensing
- Flow rate 0.71 to 42 LPM with B/T tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode— continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Rapid-Load® pump head occlusion mechanism slides occlusion bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved tubing occlusion
- Accepts B/T PerfectPosition™ pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91
- Interlock switch shuts off power to stop drive when door is opened
This durable, variable-speed digital drive is ideal for bulk fluid transfer and dispensing applications. With flow rates up to 42 LPM (11.1 GPM), it can handle large batches quickly and efficiently. Keypad lock/unlock feature helps lock in your settings and prevents accidental or unauthorized changes.
A full-featured dispenser, the B/T modular digital drive offers a powerful, reversible 3/4-hp motor with simple, intuitive controls. Start, stop, prime, reverse, calibrate, and dispense using the sealed keypad. Four-digit LED display shows flow rate (0.1, 1, or 10 LPM resolution autoranging with tubing size), dispense volume (0.1 to 999 L in 0.1 L increments), motor rpm, and copy number (1 to 99 repetitions, 100 mL to over 1000 liters each) for automated repetitive dispensing.
To easily integrate with your process, the drive features extensive remote-control capabilities via remote cable 77300-32, sold separately. Remote operation features include pump direction, start/stop, and prime via open collector, contact closure. This drive stores one user-defined calibration value for maximum accuracy and repeatability. Calibrate manually to compensate or use the nominal calibrations stored in the nonvolatile memory.