Ensure optimum performance from your Masterflex® pump
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- PerfectPosition™ tubing retention marks indicate the exact placement of tubing in the pump head to provide the best performance and life of the tubing
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications
- Superior chemical resistance, specifically with acids, bases, salts, and ketones
- Meets USP Class VI regulations and is FDA compliant for food contact
Excellent with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, viscous and sterile fliuds.
Good with Organic solvents.
Physical characteristics :
Thermoplastic elastomer (for outer jacket).
Plasticizer-free inner liner.
Firm (stiff) material.
(static): -60 to 74C (-71 to 165F)
(dynamic): 0 to 40C (32 to 104F)
USP Class VI
FDA 21 CFR 177.2600;
Applications: Laboratory, pharmaceutical processing, and biotech applications for pump lines.
Cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses. Also good for light-sensitive samples.
Sterilize: EtO, Autoclave, Gamma Radiation
These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications. Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads. These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life. Plus, the PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
Choose from a variety of tubing formulations to allow for optimal performance in the most challenging applications.