Ensure optimum performance from your Masterflex® pump
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Similar to Norprene® (06404) but with FDA approval
- Excellent for food/dairy applications
- Longest life, good flow consistency
- Heat and ozone resistant
- Good resistance to acids/alkalies
- Heat sealable, nonaging, and nonoxidizing
- High dielectric constant
- PerfectPosition™ tubing retention marks indicate the exact placement of tubing in the pump head to provide the best performance and life of the tubing
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications
- Ideal for high-tempeature food and beverage applications
Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous and sterile fliuds.
Not recommended with Organic solvents.
Physical characteristics :
Polypropylene-based material with USP mineral oil.
Excellent tensile strength.
Firm (stiff) material.
(static): -59 to 132C (-60 to 270F)
(dynamic): -20 to 100C (-4 to 212F)
FDA 21 CFR 177.2600;
Reach Compliant (non-DEHP)
Applications: Ideal for the food, dairy, and beverage industries.
Sterilize: EtO, Autoclave, Gamma Radiation
These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications. Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads. These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life. Plus, the PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
Choose from a variety of tubing formulations to allow for optimal performance in the most challenging applications.