Ensure optimum performance from your Masterflex® pump
- Excellent biocompatibility
- No additives, plasticizers or DOP; odorless and nontoxic, fungus-resistant
- No taste imparted to transported fluids
- Extremely good at low temperatures
- Weather, ozone, corona, and radiation resistant
- Minimal tendency to take a set
- PerfectPosition™ tubing retention marks indicate the exact placement of tubing in the pump head to provide the best performance and life of the tubing
- Custom extruded to fit 77110- and 77111-series Masterflex® B/T® pumps and pump heads
- Engineered for long life in peristaltic pump applications
Characteristics: Superior heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, and
Certifications: Elastomer is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.2600). Tubing is
manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: –60 to 460°F (–51 to 238°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave or gamma irradiation.