Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex® B/T series pump
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Nontoxic and nonhemolytic with excellent biocompatibility
- Long pumping life; pump at continuous pressures up to 40 psi
- Low extractables and low gas permeability
- Meets USP Class VI criteria and is FDA compliant
- High-performance pump tubing for challenging applications
Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous and sterile fliuds.
Not recommended with Organic solvents.
Physical characteristics :
PVC-based material with plasticizer.
Firm (stiff) material.
(static): -46 to 74C (-51 to 165F)
(dynamic): 0 to 40C (32 to 104F)
USP Class VI
European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9)
FDA 21 CFR 175.300;
Reach Compliant (non-DEHP),
Applications: Laboratory, pharmaceutical processing, and biotech applications for pump lines.
Cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses. Also good for light-sensitive samples.
Sterilize: EtO, Autoclave
These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications. Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads. These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life. Plus, the PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
Choose from a variety of tubing formulations to allow for optimal performance in the most challenging applications.