Long service life minimizes risk of fluid exposure; reduces tubing costs and pump downtime
- Up to 10,000 hours of tubing life
- Resists ozone and UV radiation
- Noncytotoxic and nonhemolytic
- Ideal for tissue and cell culture work
- Heat sealable and bondable
- Opaque to UV and visible light to protect light-sensitive fluids.
- Low gas permeability.
- High-pressure 10.3 bar (150 psi) version available (L/S High Pressure family).
- PerfectPosition™ tubing retention marks indicate the exact placement of tubing in the pump head to provide the best performance and life of the tubing
Organic solventsNot recommended
Sterile fluids Excellent
Physical characteristics :
Polypropylene-based material with USP mineral oil.
Excellent tensile strength.
Firm (stiff) material. Opaque, beige.
(static): -51 to 132C (-60 to 270F)
(dynamic): -20 to 100C (-4 to 212F)
USP Class VI
European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9)
Applications: Cell and tissue culture work and pharmaceutical uses. Also good for light-sensitive samples.
Sterilize: EtO, Autoclave, Gamma Radiation