Convert your existing motor into a high-capacity Masterflex® B/T® drive
- Newly designed occlusion mechanism slides occlusion bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved tubing occlusion
- Accepts B/T PerfectPosition™ pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91
- Interlock switch shuts off power to stop drive when door is opened
- Three rollers and 5.6:1 hear ratio provides optimal flow capacity
- Nylatron® rotor / roller for greater durability and chemical resistance
Enjoy all the advantages of peristaltic tubing drives using your existing motor. Gentle pumping action is ideal for viscous or shear-sensitive fluids, including live cells and cell products, slurries, and suspensions. Easy clean-up and change-over between batches—simply throw the tubing away and install a new piece in seconds. Tubing is the only wetted part so chemical compatibility is greatly simplified, while maintenance is quick and easy.
B/T Rapid-Load pump heads ensure fast and easy tubing changes and feature an occlusion mechanism that slides the tubing occlusion bed out of the way for easy and repeatable tube loading. Pump head door is constructed of powder-coated cast aluminum and polycarbonate, frame is made of durable stainless steel/powder-coated carbon steel, and rollers are Nylatron® for rugged dependability. IP56-rated housing protects against dust and water.