Place motor and controller where convenient with modular design
- Flow rate 0.0006 to 26 LPM with I/P tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, number of pump heads, and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode— continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction
- Powerful motor lets you stack two pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
These I/P® digital pumps give you rugged performance and precise digital control. These full featured drives are ideal for fluid transfer, dispensing, and metering applications in laboratory, process, and industrial environments including pharmaceutical, food & beverage, dairy, chemical, manufacturing, and water treatment.
Precision drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing by time or by volume. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Select tubing size and enter desired flow rate—drive locks in required rpm.