Quick, simple tubing changes—tubing replacement and fluid changeover takes only seconds
- Accept multiple tubing sizes for maximum flexibility
- Automatic tubing retention eliminates user adjustments and makes setup easy—offers improved tubing life and improved performance
- Fast tubing changes minimize downtime
- Adjustable occlusion lets you optimize pressure and suction capabilities and tubing life by adjusting the “squeeze” on the tubing.
- Five-screw mounting—ensures pump head is mounted securely to drive
The Easy-Load pump head combines an over-center cam with automatic tubing retention in a rugged, chemical-resistant housing. This design allows fast, easy tubing changes without removing the pump head from the drive. Built-in tubing guide ensures correct positioning of tubing to maximize performance and pump tubing life. Spring-loaded tubing retainers ensure tubing is secured automatically to promote long tubing life and optimize performance of each tubing size.
Select from polysulfone (PSF) housing with CRS or SS rotor, or polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with SS rotor. PSF is economical, while PPS offers enhanced chemical resistance. SS rotors feature PTFE-sealed bearings for long life and reduced maintenance; CRS rotors have Buna N shielded bearings.
Dual-channel hardware allows two pump heads to operate on a single drive—order hardware set 77601-96 separately.