Minimize downtime with faster tubing changes
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Three roller design for smooth flow
- Choose from stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor / roller for greater durability and chemical resistance
- Pump heads are stackable for multichannel applications
- Compact design for efficient use of space
- Accept multiple tubing sizes for maximum flexibility
- Automatic tubing retention eliminates user adjustments and makes setup easy—offers improved tubing life and improved performance
- Adjustable occlusion lets you optimize pressure and suction capabilities and tubing life by adjusting the “squeeze” on the tubing
The Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® pump head combines an over-center cam with automatic tubing retention in a rugged, chemical-resistant housing. This design allows fast, easy tubing changes without removing the pump head from the drive. Built-in tubing guide ensures correct positioning of tubing to maximize performance and pump tubing life. Spring-loaded tubing retainers ensure tubing is secured automatically to promote long tubing life and optimize performance of each tubing size.
Select from Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) housing with CRS or SS rotor. SS rotors feature PTFE-sealed bearings for long life and reduced maintenance; CRS rotors have Buna N shielded bearings.
Dual-channel hardware allows two pump heads to operate on a single drive—order hardware set 77601-96 separately. With single or multiple channels, tubing can be changed in each channel without removing the pump heads from your drive.