High-performance pump tubing for challenging applications
- Nontoxic and nonhemolytic with excellent biocompatibility
- Longest pumping life of all Tygon formulations
- Pump at continuous pressures up to 40 psi
- Low extractables and low gas permeability
- Meets USP Class VI criteria and is FDA compliant
Applications: General laboratory use; provides longer life with peristaltic tubing pumps.
Characteristics: Long life, won’t age or oxidize, fits tightly to glass and metal, bends to small radius curves, nontoxic, and transparent.
Choose our BioPharm Plus platinum silicone tubing for purity, flexibility, and longer tubing life. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing exceeds USP class VI, 3A sanitary standards and is FDA compliant.
Based on your application needs, choose precision tubing or high-performance precision tubing. High-performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift, and the ability to pump viscous fluids. BioPharm Plus platinum silicone tubing has a working temperature range of -75 to 450°F (-60 to 232°C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.