Protect your light-sensitive samples
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Masterflex® PharMed® BPT Precision pump tubing is designed to withstand over 10,000 hours of tubing life, reducing downtime. Ideal for protecting sensitive fluids in biopharmaceutical applications and cell and tissue culture work, this tubing complies with USP class VI and FDA standards. The opaque tan color is good for light-sensitive samples.
Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide, making it suitable for clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems.