Real-time remote pump control and monitoring
- MasterflexLive is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps
- Get real-time control of all pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more
- Push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages
- Monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel
- Internet connection via standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive
- Flow rate 0.001 to 3400 mL/min with L/S tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually
- Open-head sensor stops the drive when the pump head is opened—when used with sensor-equipped pump head
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
These drives give you rugged performance and precise digital control Ideal for fluid transfer, dispensing, and metering applications in laboratory, process, and industrial environments including pharmaceutical, food & beverage, dairy, chemical, manufacturing, and water treatment.
Models with NEMA 4X (IP66) rated stainless- and powder-coat steel housings are completely sealed, easy-to-clean, and resistant to commonly used cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size.