Precision digital drives offer three dispensing modes and precision low-maintenance motors— modular format lets you place motor and controller where convenient
- Flow rate 0.0012 to 3400 mL/min with L/S tubing. Flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size.
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually.
- Menu-driven interface lets you select one of seven languages for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 99999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispense accuracy
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Powerful motors let you stack pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Remote control capabilities
- – Speed control input scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V
- – Pumping direction requires open collector or contact closure
- – Start/stop/purge requires open collector or contact closure
- – Tachometer output scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, open collector
These precision drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing by time or by volume. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings.