Ideal for the transfer and dispensing of live cell cultures, media, and other shear-sensitive fluids in process and washdown environments
- Convex-roller design is gentler on live cells and shear-sensitive fluids—validated by independent test data
- Large-diameter rotor delivers higher flow rates at lower speeds
- Low-speed pumping lets you maintain the consistency and characteristics of shear-sensitive fluids
- Drive housings are completely sealed—IP66 and NEMA 4X rated—simply hose down to clean
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Cytoflow pump head offers the best option for pumping live cells and shear-sensitive fluids--validated by independent test data
- Full remote control capabilities allow easy integration into automated processes
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually
Developed specifically for pumping delicate live cells and shear-sensitive fluids, the Masterflex L/S Cytoflow pump head is ideal for use in biopharma and microbiology applications where peristaltic pump operators want to minimize cell hemolysis. The extra-large tubing bed combined with fewer rollers results in high flow rates at low motor speeds, which furthers its cell viability advantages.
These precision drives offer analog remote control options and simple programming—ideal for automated process applications. Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Motor is reversible so you can purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction.