Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation
- Model available with integrated open-head sensor–connects directly to sensor-equipped drives
- Pump heads are stackable for multichannel applications
- Compact design for efficient use of space
This L/S® Easy-Load® II Pump Head, when combined with a Masterflex® L/S® drive or compatible system, is designed to provide a simple, easy-to-use peristaltic pump system. The pump head accepts several different tubing sizes for a wide range of flow rates. The unique over-center cam design and automatic tubing retention allow quick tubing changes and greatly reduced maintenance time.
This pump head is compatible with most Masterflex® L/S® drives with a standard tang interface. Mount the pump head using the 2 screws provided.