Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation
- Model available with integrated open-head sensor–connects directly to sensor-equipped drives
- Pump heads are stackable for multichannel applications
- Compact design for efficient use of space
- Suitable for use with L/S® High-Performance Precision pump tubing sizes
These pump heads accept the four L/S® high-performance precision tubing sizes. High-performance precision tubing has a thicker wall than precision tubing enabling better pressure generation, greater suction lift, and greater ability to pump viscous fluids.
For stacking multiple heads (up to the specified limits of your drive) order two- three- or four-channel hardware separately under "Accessories". When two Easy-Load® II pump heads are stacked rollers are offset by 45°--combine the outlets from two stacked heads for a 95% reduction in flow pulsation.