Provides longer life than other platinum and peroxide silicone tubing formulations
- Genuine Masterflex® pump tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Gentle, low pulsation and accurate dosing and flow when used in the Masterflex® L/S® UltraPharm™ pump head
- Meets USP Class VI requirements, 3A sanitary standards, and is FDA compliant
- Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ideal for pharmaceutical, food/beverage, and laboratory applications
Higher dosing and dispensing accuracy are key in particular bioprocess applications. The Masterflex® L/S® double-Y pump tubing used in conjunction with the UltraPharm™ pump head is specifically designed to fit into the fill/finish step. Utilizing offset rollers and proprietary Masterflex double-y tube sets, the UltraPharm™ pump head produces a gentle, low pulsation, and highly accurate dosing and flow to ensure the greatest product integrity and uniformity.
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping, and food applications
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic, translucent
Choose our BioPharm Plus Silicone (Platinum-Cured) tubing for purity, flexibility, and longer tubing life. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing exceeds USP class VI, 3A sanitary standards, and meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 compliance. BioPharm Plus platinum-cured silicone tubing has a working temperature range of –75 to 450°F (–60 to 232°C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.
Based on your application needs, choose Precision tubing or High-Performance precision tubing. High-Performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift and the ability to pump viscous fluids.