Ultra low spallation protects fluid purity – ideal for sensitive and costly fluids and for filtration applications
- Genuine Masterflex® pump tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Gentle, low pulsation and accurate dosing and flow when used in the Masterflex® L/S® UltraPharm™ pump head
- Long life under continuous pressure up to 40 psi (2.7 bar)
- Very low spallation and low extractables—protects fluid purity
- Meets USP Class VI requirements and is FDA compliant
- Ideal for pharmaceutical and laboratory applications
Higher dosing and dispensing accuracy are key in particular bioprocess applications. The Masterflex® L/S® double-Y pump tubing used in conjunction with the UltraPharm™ pump head is specifically designed to fit into the fill/finish step. Utilizing offset rollers and proprietary Masterflex double-y tube sets, the UltraPharm™ pump head produces a gentle, low pulsation, and highly accurate dosing and flow to ensure the greatest product integrity and uniformity.
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and peristaltic pumping applications
Characteristics: Long life under pressure up to 1,000 hours at 2.7 bar (40 psi), excellent biocompatibility, low extractables, very low spallation, nontoxic, nonhemolytic, opaque off-white
Choose our PharmaPure® tubing for low spallation, low extractables, and longer tubing life. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing meets USP Class VI, FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, and European Pharmacopoeia (EP 3.2.9) compliance standards. PharmaPure® tubing has a working temperature range of –60 to 270°F (–51 to 132°C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma radiation up to 2.5 Mrad.
Based on your application needs, choose Precision tubing or High-Performance precision tubing. High-Performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift and the ability to pump viscous fluids.