- Provides longer life than other platinum and peroxide silicone tubing formulations
- Exceeds USP Class VI and 3A sanitary standards; and is FDA compliant
- Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ideal for pharmaceutical, food/beverage, and laboratory applications
- Longer tubing life means less tubing changes and maintenance requirements
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping, and food applications.
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic. Translucent.
Choose our BioPharm Plus Silicone (Platinum-Cured) tubing for purity, flexibility, and longer tubing life. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing exceeds USP class VI, 3A sanitary standards and is FDA compliant.
Based on your application needs, choose Precision tubing or High-Performance precision tubing. High-Performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift, and the ability to pump viscous fluids. BioPharm Plus Silicone (Platinum-Cured) tubing has a working temperature range of –75 to 450°F
(–60 to 232°C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.