Designed with maintenance-free high-accuracy motor and a graphical interface—makes setup and operation easier than ever!
- Flow rate 0.001/0.006 to 566/3400 mL/min with L/S tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating modes—continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
These precision drives offer analog remote control options and simple programming—ideal for automated process applications. Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size.
Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Motor is reversible so you can purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction.