Rugged continuous-duty service with chemical and corrosion resistance
- Close-coupled design saves space; simplifies maintenance and installation
- Stainless steel liquid end components deliver corrosion resistance
- Versatile mounting can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Back-pullout construction assembly allows overhaul of impeller and seal without disturbing suction and discharge connections
- Top centerline discharge and foot support under casing ensures self-venting and reduces misalignment from pipe loads
- High operating efficiency lowers operating costs
The mechanically coupled centrifugal pumps, constructed of 304 stainless steel, are ideal for food and pharmaceutical processing plants, as well as water and wastewater treatment centers. They feature high-quality mechanical shaft seals and O-rings. Also available are optional materials for high-temperature and chemical-duty operations. Contact an Application Specialist for more information.