Ensure a tight seal in your sanitary fluid line
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Suitable for the most demanding biopharma fluid transfer applications
- Reliable for sensitive fluid applications with low platelet adhesion and protein binding
Sanitary Tri-Clamp® gaskets secure the connection and prevent leakage from joining two sanitary fittings. These hygienic seals are ideal for single-use transfer lines in biopharma markets, plus a wide range of fluid transfer systems.
Made from animal-derived ingredient-free polypropylene with a sealable/weldable TPE gasket, these sanitary gaskets offer good chemical resistance and may be sterilized by gamma irradiation, autoclave, or ethylene oxide (EtO). TPE is designed specifically for cell media transfer and aseptic applications. This material offers excellent barrier properties and low protein binding.