Meets the demands of various industries
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotech, and general-purpose lab uses requiring high performance. Economical alternative to platinum silicone.
Characteristics: Exceptional tensile and tear strength, good biocompatibility, excellent chemical resistance, low gas permeability, and a smooth surface. Transparent.
Certification: Product is manufactured in accordance with Part 820 Quality System Requirements (GMP); and meets USP Class VI.
Temperature range: -40 to 275°F (-40 to 135°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.