Worry-free petroleum-based transfer
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
The tubes are ideal for high-purity, general laboratory, petroleum-based transfer. Characteristics include plasticizer-free, low extractables, good at low temperatures, good resistance to petroleum-based chemicals, and high tensile strength. Not recommended for use with aqueous solutions. Temperature range is -70 to 185°F (-56 to 85°C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide.