Does not deteriorate with age
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Demanding lab, chemical, electrical, mechanical, pharmaceutical, and automotive applications. Excellent for the transfer of extreme temperature or highly corrosive materials. Also good for high-purity work.
Characteristics: Chemically inert, nontoxic, heat resistant, with a low coefficient of friction. Doesn’t deteriorate with age. Tough, but bends even at -454°F (-270°C). Translucent.
Certifications: Resin is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.1550). Tubing is manufactured in ISO 9001-2008 approved facility.
Temperature range: -454 to 400°F (-270 to 205°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or use dry heat.