Excellent chemical resistance and UV stable
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: High purity and temperature, UV sensitive, or aggressive chemical fluid transfer.
Characteristics: Excellent chemical resistance, low TOC, rigid tubing works well with compression and over-molded fittings and adapters. Translucent.
Certification: FDA complaint (21 CFR 177.2600), meets USP Class VI requirements, and is made in accordance to cGMP.
Temperature range: -40 to 275°F (-40 to 135°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave, gamma irradiation, or ethylene oxide.