Resists chemicals and UV-light
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
This tubing is ideal for chemical, heat, ozone, and ultraviolet (UV) light resistance applications. Characteristics include nonconductive, heat-sealable, nonaging, nonoxidizing, with superior acid and alkali resistance. They are manufactured according to GMP. Temperature range is -75 to 275°F (-60 to 135°C). Can be sterilized with autoclave.