Low compression formulation keeps its shape and cleanliness
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Demanding high-pressure pharmaceutical, biotechnology, aerospace, and food and beverage applications.
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic, low tackiness, translucent.
Certifications: Elastomer is FDA compliant and meets USP Class VI. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -60 to 400°F (-51 to 204°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave or gamma irradiation.