No need to worry about the heat - use for applications up to 460°F
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage, aerospace, and general lab applications.
Characteristics: Peroxide-cured, excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic, translucent.
Certification: Elastomer is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.2600) and meets USP Class VI requirements. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -60 to 460°F (-51 to 238°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave or gamma irradiation.