More durable than standard PVC
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: High-pressure use, food processing, and beverage handling.
Characteristics: Good acid/alkali resistance and aging characteristics. White polyester yarn with orange tracer yarn embedded in a transparent PVC wall.
Certification: Resin is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.199) and meets USDA requirements. NSF-listed (standard 51) with 3A Sanitary Standards for dairy.
Temperature range: -5 to 180°F (-21 to 82°C). NSF temperature to 140°F.
Sterilize: Ethylene oxide.