Won't allow particulate build-up
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
These transparent tubes are ideal for use with highly aggressive chemicals – acids, bases, ketones, salts, and alcohols. Characteristics include plasticizer free, smoother inner surface, hydrophobic, minimal outgassing, safe disposal via incineration, and nontoxic. NSF 51 Standard compliant and manufactured according to GMP. Temperature range is -108 to 130°F (-78 to 54°C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide or gamma irradiation.