Keeps visual track of samples
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Formulation: TYGON® 2475 I.B.
Applications: Pharmaceutical and cosmetic processing, deionized water systems, cell harvest and media process systems, chemical transfer, preservative and sterile fill lines.
Characteristics: Plasticizer free, smooth inner surface (inhibits particulate build-up and bacterial growth), and nontoxic. Transparent.
Certification: Resin is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.1550) and meets NSF criteria. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -94 to 125°F (-70 to 52°C)
Sterilize: With ethylene oxide or gamma irradiation.