Won't crack or oxidize
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Formulation: Tygon® E-3603 vacuum
Applications: General lab, food and beverage, and biopharm. Vacuum service of 29.9” Hg (760 mm Hg) at 73°F (23°C).
Characteristics: Non-DEHP, phthalate-free plasticizer. Flexible, biodegradable, crack-resistant, nontoxic, and nonoxidizing. Clear.
Certifications: USP Class VI and NSF 51
Temperature range: Brittle temperature is -51F (-46°C).
Sterilize: Ethylene oxide or autoclave for 30 min at 250°F (121°C), 15 psi (1 bar).