No swelling or embrittlement
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
The Tygon tubing is ideal for fuels and industrial lubricants—gasoline, kerosene, heating oils, cutting compounds, and glycol-based coolants. Resists most hydrocarbons, embrittlement and swelling, ozone- and UV-resistant, with low-extractability. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP and has a temperature range of -35 to 165°F (-37 to 74°C). Sterilization is not recommended.