Clear formulation for easier sample viewing
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Formulation: Tygon ND-100-80
Applications: General laboratory and pharmaceutical use, especially with precision injection or dispensing applications. Also excellent with low-flow peristaltic pump applications.
Characteristics: Extremely flexible. Non-toxic; nonpyrogenic; biocompatible. Crystal clear.
Certifications: Resin meets USP Class VI requirements.
Temperature range: -25 to 185°F (-31 to 85°C)
Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.