Sanitary fitting with built-in diaphragm makes sanitary installation easier than ever
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Packaged and manufactured under ISO Class 7 cleanroom conditions
These sanitary instrument tee fittings are ideal for use in the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, and single-use disposable industries. The instrument fitting is designed to maintain a sterile barrier where disposable manifolds are used with single-use process equipment. The Tri-Clamp® branch can easily be connected to a 1½” sanitary process instrument and the hose barb straight connections are designed for quick connection to flexible tubing.
Made from animal-derived component-free polyethylene with a sealable/weldable TPE diaphragm, these tee fittings offer good chemical resistance and may be sterilized by gamma irradiation. TPE is designed specifically for cell media transfer and aseptic applications. This material offers excellent barrier properties and low protein binding.