Maintain sanitary conditions while securely connecting sanitary process lines
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Meet USP Class VI for pharmaceutical use and FDA, USDA, and 3A standards for food contact
- All fittings are compatible with Tri-Clamp® fittings
- Excellent chemical resistance; low leachable characteristics
Tri-Clamp® 90-degree elbow adapters allow for secure connection of sanitary lines when a 90-degree angle is required.
Though both materials may be autoclaved, PVDF tolerates high temperatures better than PP does and will perform more consistently after repeated autoclaving.
Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.