Automatically recognizes current clamps and verifies proper connections
- Measure RMS voltage and current, phase-to-phase voltage, power parameters, voltage and current dips and swells, and phase angles
- Determine IEC unbalance, IEC flicker, and energy parameters (KWH, KVARH, and KVAH)
- Capture event waveform, total harmonic distortion, total demand distortion, frequency, harmonics, and inter-harmonics
- Power current clamps through the meter to avoid additional connections
- Transfer data through USB, Ethernet, USB stick, or SD card
- Large 32-GB memory card included with meter and meter packages
- Free software—no license or dongle required
- CATIV-600 V safety rating
Use the MPQ1000 to view RMS data, waveforms, demand data, phase angles, harmonics, unbalance, and flicker in real-time over three phases—on the color VGA display. Phase angle stability measurements make finding tricky phasing problems easy. Timed waveform capture allows for PQ event and periodic waveforms recording simultaneously.
This analyzer works in both scope and DMM modes. Choose from the meter to configure your own system, or select a package for additional savings.