Innovative conveniences and exceptional performance increase weighing efficiency
- StatusLight™ indicator displays a green light if the balance is ready for operation, yellow if there are warnings, or red for errors
- Color touch screen operates in 11 languages and has a graphical display for leveling
- Password protection for eight users and antitheft device ensures security
- MinWeigh function alerts you when a sample is too light to provide an accurate weight
- Built-in RS-232 interface allows communication with PC or printer
- Dual-range models provide greater accuracy at the lighter end of the capacity range
The Excellence XSE analytical balances are available in single- and dual-range models. Choose the single range if your weighing needs are in the middle to upper end of the maximum capacity. The dual range models are best suited for applications in the lower to middle end of the maximum capacity, because the fine range has increased accuracy in the lower end of the range.
One RS-232 interface is built into every balance, but there is a second port available for a communication expansion module. Options include RS-232, Ethernet, PS/2 (for keyboards and barcode readers), LocalCAN, and MiniMettler (to connect with older balances). Communication modules sold separately.