Perform unrivaled weighing accuracy and repeatability
- One-click calibration certificate
- USB and Ethernet interfaces easily transfers data to peripheral devices or network
- Large color touchscreen with built-in user guidance simplifies operation
- MC Link calibration software automatically stores all weight calibrations
- StatusLight™ uses colored lights to indicate when balance is ready for weighing
The XPR micro-analytical mass comparator balances offer you one of the highest weighing accuracies for determination of mass up to 200 g. The hanging weighing pan eliminates corner load effects, eccentricity errors, and makes it easy to place weights and samples in the correct position.
The MC Link software stores all your weight calibration data and other relevant metrological data in a secure database. Calibration certificates can be easily issued with one click. Integrated USB and Ethernet interfaces allow you quickly transfer data to peripheral devices or network. Data can also be transferred to MC Link or third-party software.
Special features include built-in ProFACT adjustment, a large touchscreen terminal with user guidance, automatic static detection, and intelligent quality assurance functions, all designed to simplify your processes and eliminate errors.