Designed for direct dosing of very small samples
- StaticDetect™ identifies electrostatic charges and warns if tolerances are exceeded
- StatusLight™ uses colored lights on terminal to indicate when balance is ready for weighing
- Integrated LabX® software automatically saves all data results and provides high process security
- Fully Automatic Calibration Technology (proFACT) performs internal calibrations automatically at pre-programmed intervals
- SmartTrac program facilitates dosing in small increments to a target weight
- Draft shield doors open automatically with the push of a button
- SmartGrid weighing platform reduces effect of turbulence, shortening stabilization time
- LevelControl provides warning when balance is not level and corrects within seconds
- SmartSens infrared sensors allow for hands-free operation
- Seven-inch color touch screen provides clear visibility of weighing results—easy to use even with gloves on
- Draft shield dismantles completely for easy cleaning
The XPR semi-micro analytical balances allow direct dosing of samples as small as 1.4 mg (according to USP) into labware of different sizes—eliminating back-weighing and recalculation processes associated with sample transfer. Only the tiniest amounts of expensive, rare, and potent substances are needed for an accurate result, providing you with material and cost savings.
Integrated functions such as StaticDetect, StatusLight, and LevelControl ensure all relevant weighing conditions are met to deliver you valid results. To further increase weighing stability, excess heat is automatically removed by the Active Temperature Control system. The MinWeigh warning function makes sure your sample meets the minimum weight requirement for accuracy.
An intuitive touch screen streamlines operation for quick access to menus and tasks and allows you to set up shortcuts, all while using multiple fingers to enter data. Regularly used task methods can be stored in the balance for quick future recall. Easily transfer data to a PC, printer, or barcode reader via four USB or Ethernet ports. No more manual transcriptions. Use the LabX software to automatically generate a customized report, securely save data in a centralized database, access results at any time, and maintain regulatory compliance. The included ErgoClip basket tare container (32 x 32 mm) for centrifuges or small plastic tubes makes for safer dosing methods, reduces the risk of contamination, and enables faster dosing processes.
All XPR balances feature a state-of-the-art user interface allowing you to easily connect and switch tasks between different balances.