Rugged, built-to-last design
- Digit display has 0.001" graduation intervals
- Vernier scale has 0.0001" graduation intervals
- Diameter of measuring faces is 2.56"
- Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
- Positive locking nut on spindle
- Ratchet stop applies constant force for repeatability between users
These economical digit counter micrometers are fast and easy-to-use. They feature clear, easy-to-read numbers on a digital counter. Digit display has 0.001" graduation intervals and Vernier scale has 0.0001" graduation intervals for precise readings. Hardened and precision-ground anvil and spindle have micro-lapped carbide measuring faces. Hardened, ground and lapped spindle thread provides smooth movement, accuracy, and long life.