Power PoE (Power over Ethernet) capable devices without running separate wires for power
- Four or five 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 ports (4 PoE ports)
- One 100BaseFX fiber port (105FX-POE model only)
- Unmanaged operation
- Automatic detection of connected PoE devices
- Auto-disconnect of PoE port if fault is detected
- Supports 15.4 watts per port (13 watts at the PD)
- Auto-sensing duplex, speed, and MDIX
- Support for full/half duplex operation
- Up to 1.0 Gb/s maximum throughput
- Full wire speed communications
- Power fault status LED's
- LED link/activity status indication
- LED PoE status indication
- Redundant power inputs (46 to 49 VDC)
- Hardened metal DIN-rail enclosure
- Extended environmental specifications
- – Operating temperature of –40 to 85°C
- – >2M hours MTBF
- Compact, space-saving design
- Full IEEE 802.3 and 802.3af compliance
The N-TRON™ 105TX-POE/105FX-POE industrial Ethernet switches are designed to transmit power, along with data, over an Ethernet network and are ideal for PoE capable devices where running an AC power feed is either not possible or cost effective. This feature allows you to power a PoE camera, wireless access point, or any other PoE-capable device without the need for running separate wires for power. It also allows for a centralized battery backup for all these devices.
These POE switches solve the most demanding industrial communications requirements by providing high throughput and minimum downtime while also providing power to PoE-capable devices over the Ethernet network.
The auto-sensing 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 copper ports are full/half duplex capable, using ''state of the art'' Ethernet switching technology. Four of those ports also act as PoE ports, allowing power to pass through four of the eight strands of CAT5 cable. Each PoE port supports up to 15.4 watts of power.