Two optional gigabit ports support full 2000 Mb/s communications
- Sixteen or fourteen 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 ports
- Two 100BaseFX fiber ports (7018FX2 models only)
- Two optional SFP (Mini-GBIC) Gigabit transceivers
- –1000BaseT copper port with RJ-45 connector
- –1000BaseSX fiber port with LC style connector
- Fully managed operation
- Auto sensing 10/100BaseTX, duplex, and MDIX
- Store-and-forward technology
- –40 to 85°C operating temperature
- ESD and surge protection diodes on all ports
- Rugged DIN-rail enclosure
- Redundant power inputs (10 to 30 VDC)
- Configurable alarm contact and bi-color fault status LED
These N-TRON™ 7018TX/7018FX fully managed switches fit any networking budget while offering outstanding management and monitoring features. Full SNMP, Web management, and N-View provide all the tools necessary to simplify configuration and diagnostics.
The 10/100BaseTX ports are auto sensing and auto configuring. Each copper port is automatically negotiated for maximum speed and performance by default, but can also be hard coded via the user interface.
Two optional gigabit ports support full 2000 Mb/s communications via 1000BaseT (copper port) or 1000BaseSX (fiber port). For added flexibility, the optional SFP (Mini-GBIC) gigabit transceivers can be factory-installed at time of purchase, or upgraded later in the field.
Rugged steel DIN-rail enclosure is designed to operate in industrial environments—handles extended temperature ratings, extended shock and vibration specs, redundant power inputs, and high MTBF (greater than 2M hours).
Fully Managed Features:
SNMP v1, v2, v3 and Web Browser Management
Detailed Ring Map and Fault Location Charting
N-Ring™ Technology with ~30ms Healing
N-View™ OPC Monitoring
N-Discover™ Utility Discovers IP and MAC addresses of devices on the network
N-Link™ Redundant N-Ring Coupling
Plug-and-play IGMP Support
802.1Q tag VLAN and Port VLAN
802.1p QoS and Port QoS
802.1d, 802.1w, 802.1D RSTP
DHCP Server, Option 82 relay