Traceable® conductivity standards are Certified Reference Materials, making one of the most accurate available
- All Oakton® Traceable® conductivity standards are NIST-traceable reference materials
- Supplied with a calibration report from an ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- These standard solutions let you calibrate conductivity instruments to ensure accuracy
- If unopened, shelf life is one year; once opened, shelf life will vary by solution value
• Oakton® Traceable® conductivity and TDS standards have detailed labels: KCl, NaCl, and 442 conversions, temperature corrections, and certified values referenced to 25°C—convenient!!
• Average accuracy at 25°C is ±0.25 microsiemens for 1, 5, 10 microsiemen (µS) solutions, or ±0.25% for all other solutions. The tested uncertainty is shown on the certificate, whichever is greater
• Conductivity options range from 1 to 200,000 µS/cm
• Batch-tested solutions are lot certified; a few bottles from a single lot are analyzed
• Certified reference material meets test requirements for Federal, State, and local agencies, CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, and ISO. Traceable® Conductivity Standards complies with and is essential for use in these official methods: AOAC 973.40, EPA 120.1, Standard Method 2510 (APHA, AWWA, WEF), ISO 7888, DIN 38404, ASTM D1125, USGS I-1780, USP 645, and for A2LA/NVLAP accreditations/ISO 9000 certifications. Material may be used to calibrate all conductivity meters and to determine all conductivity cell constants.
A2LA ACCREDITATION ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)
• To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory. A2LA accredited certification provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy. Conductivity Standards are produced in an A2LA accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis), plus ISO 9001 (certified quality manufacturer).