Traceable® pH Buffers are Certified Reference Materials, making them one of the most accurate available
- All Oakton® Traceable® pH buffer solutions are NIST-traceable reference materials
- Supplied with calibration report from an ISO 17034 and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- Individually packed in foil pouch to prevent UV exposure that may degrade accuracy
- Buffer solution lets you calibrate pH instruments to ensure accuracy
- If unopened, shelf life is 2 years
• Convenient, single-use vials eliminate concerns of cross-contamination; each pack contains six polyethylene vials with 100-mL of pH buffer per vial
• If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
Oakton® Traceable® One-Shot™ pH Buffer Solutions are supplied with NIST-traceable calibration reports stating accuracy at 25°C to ±0.010 pH, in addition to conversion values for pH/temperature—for the most accurate calibrations!
• Certified reference material meets test requirements for Federal, State, and local agencies, CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, and ISO. Traceable® Conductivity Standards complies with and is essential for use in these official methods: AOAC 973.40, EPA 120.1, Standard Method 2510 (APHA, AWWA, WEF), ISO 7888, DIN 38404, ASTM D1125, USGS I-1780, USP 645, and for A2LA/NVLAP accreditations/ISO 9000 certifications. Material may be used to calibrate all conductivity meters and to determine all conductivity cell constants.
A2LA ACCREDITATION ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)
• To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory. A2LA accredited certification provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy. Conductivity Standards are produced in an A2LA accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis), plus ISO 9001 (certified quality manufacturer).